After a busy day, I’m always looking to keep things quick and easy when it comes to cooking. And one of the best ways to do that is with an air fryer! It’s great for cooking veggies and making a delicious side to go along with some baked salmon or chicken. So I asked Zach to come up with an easy, healthy(ish) air fryer recipe that you can all make!
To say I love my air fryer would be an understatement! It’s been one of the best purchases I’ve made for the kitchen, mostly because of how easy it is to use. If you’ve heard of it, but still don’t know exactly what it does, then here’s a quick breakdown. It’s basically a small convection oven, which means it doesn’t technically fry your food. The fan circulates the hot air around your food crisping it up similar to the way deep frying would, but without the need for all the oil and fat. Which makes it great for creating a healthy, but super satisfying side dish!
Want to see even more easy recipes? You can check out all of Zach’s delicious dishes in our food section.
1 lbs brussels sprouts
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
2 oz prosciutto (diced)
1 oz shaved parmesan
- Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl.
- Trim and quarter Brussels sprouts. Add to mixing bowl with oil and vinegar and toss together.
- Turn your air fryer onto 375° F and set a timer for 15 minutes. Allow it to heat up for 3 minutes before adding the Brussels sprouts. (Add them when it says 12 minutes left)
- Remove the basket with 8 minutes left and toss in diced prosciutto. Continue to air fry tossing every few minutes.
- Keep an eye on it. Every air fryer is a little different so it may only need 8-10 minutes or it may need a little more. Don’t be like me and just assume you set it for the right time only to pull out something burnt!
- Remove from air fryer and place on serving platter. Top with shaved parmesan and sea salt.
- That’s it. I told you this recipe was easy!
I don’t have an air fryer :(. I can make this on the stove or roast it ?
You definitely can! Bake them at 450 F for about 12-15 minutes
Will def make this, but where did you get your beautiful serving spoon?
That serving spoon is unfortunately no longer available, but you can find similar options here and here. Thanks so much for commenting! xx -B