Feeling like you need a drink lately? (I’m with you!) And since we can’t go out for drinks, I’ve been playing bartender from the safety of my own home. The summer always puts me in the mood for something light and refreshing, and nothing hits the spot like Sangria. The other day Zach threw together his version, and it was so good I asked him to share it with all of you!
One of my favorite drinks is a deep, rich sangria. And for the summer months, I love to make a lighter, more refreshing version using rosé and some fresh fruits and berries. A little bit of tequila gives it an extra punch and the club soda really brings out the freshness. It’s the perfect summer cocktail to kick back and unwind at home!
Keep scrolling to see the super simple recipe and get ready to be refreshed!
1 bottle rosé
1 cup white tequila
2 peaches, diced
1/2 cup raspberries
Mint for garnish
- Pour rosé and tequila into a pitcher.
- Add diced peached and raspberries. Give it a few quick stirs.
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge for 2-24 hours.
- The longer it sits, the more flavor it will absorb from the peaches and berries. Too long and the fruit starts to get a little too soggy and soft though. That’s why I usually aim for the 6-8 hour range, but not longer than 24.
- Pour into a glass and spoon some of the fruit and berries into the glass.
- Add a splash of club soda. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Enjoy responsibly!
Thankyou for another good simple and easy recipe, along with those lovely salads and the grilling tips from a few days ago we’re all set for our coming spring and summer here down under. But won’t be waiting to test out that sangria, I love a nice sangria for simple sharing too, so refreshing. Sounds delish. Hope you will all stay well and safe over there in USA, and things may get easier for all soon. ???XX
Thanks love! Glad you’ve been enjoying our recipes – will be sharing more in the future xx -B
Amo todo lo que haces!! Ven a Ecuador a traerme las cosas lindas que haces ♡ quiero poner un restaurante y mi sueño es tener todo eso lindo que diseñas… pero no money :c por ahora! Espero un día que se haga realidad!
Te quiero y te admiro mucho!! Amo lo que haces en queer eye ?? me emociono por lo talentoso que eres.. te mando un beso! Love u
Muito obrigado! xx -B